PKG and PKWG heating floor convectors
Floor convectors are intended for heating public utility premises, living quarters, commercial, exposition and office areas, winter gardens, large glazed areas, locations where conventional heaters cannot be installed, etc.
PKWG convectors are equipped with silent fans fitted with EC motors. The fan-forced air flow provides quick heating of premises, and additionally, owing to a strong stream of hot air, convectors form specific screens protecting against cold produced by, e.g. large glazed areas.
Floor convectors for heating consist of the following elements:
- trench made of hot dip galvanised steel, powder coated in black RAL9005;
- highly efficient heat exchanger made from copper tubes and aluminium fins;
- levelling screws and fastening anchors;
- 2x1/2” water connection;
- vents on return;
- silent fan with 24VDC motor.
Available additional equipment includes:
- decorative L-type frame made of natural or anodized aluminium,
- roll-up grille made of aluminium or wood.
Convector can be supplied with heating medium with maximum temperature of 95OC, at maximum working pressure of 0.6 MPa.