Electric heating and ventilation units TERM-E
The TERM-E heating units with axial fans, metal casing and electric heaters are designed to heat rooms such as: industrial halls, workshops, warehouses, commercial pavilions, sports and entertainment halls etc.
The heating and ventilation units are made through adding roof or wall intakes and intake boxes for establishing a mixing proportion of fresh and circulating air to TERM-E heating units.
The units are adapted to work in a horizontal position as ceiling units and in a vertical position as wall units.
The unit includes:
- axial fan;
- electric heaters with spirally rolled aluminium finned tubes;
- external casing made of lacquered steel sheet;
- protection net made of galvanized steel sheet against accidental contact with heaters,
- options: single-row grid, slot ventilator or outlet nozzle.
The casing variant with the following items is recommended to use with the units which are planned to be operated as ceilings ones:
- slot diffuser - for heating a zone of human presence by a secondary air stream;
- discharge cone - for increasing a range of supply air stream.
- At the client’s request the units can be manufactured with casing and heaters made of stainless steel.
Additional automation elements (option):
- power and control box (AT) equipped with overcurrent circuit breakers, relays and contactors, signalling lamps, switches: AUTO | STOP, 3-step power regulation and air flow capacity and HEATING | VENTILATION.
- temperature regulator (RTA) for automatic change of heat output depending on the temperature in the room
- time programmer (ZG) for control of unit’s operation in weekly mode.